Tool Create startup animated videos in minutes, not in hours! 

Battery-Maker Romeo Systems’ Public Filing Offering Shows Thin Revenue, Ambitious Growth Plans

The filing shows Romeo had revenue of just $3.65 million in the first half of 2020, paired with a net loss of $13.8 million. In the same period last year, the company posted revenue of $1.86 million and a $38.5 million loss. The two companies announced a joint venture last year that is focused on development of batteries and packs for electric vehicles. Romeo owns 40 percent of the venture, while BorgWarner controls the remaining 60 percent. Previously, Romeo raised $123 million in known venture funding as well as a corporate investment of undisclosed size from BorgWarner.

Startup Around is now on Telegram and Whatsapp. For the best startup stories & resources, subscribe us on Telegram & Whatsapp.
Get the best stories from Startup Around on Telegram